Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Review: The Story of Us

The Story of Us The Story of Us by Lesley Jones
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I detest insta-love.. I especially dislike it when the protagonist is freakin eleven. I mean really boys and love were the last things on my mind at eleven, I definitely didn't think any of them were my soulmate. I don't even believe in soulmates now. Carnage is so cliche with it's insta-love, rock & roll singers, love triangle, etc. I think maybe the author looked up the most overused elements to typical love stories and put them all in one book. I wanted to quit this book so many times but for some reason, I stuck it out. I wish I hadn't.

                “I was eleven years old, but I knew without a shadow of a doubt I
                  was staring into the eyes of the boy I was going to love forever,”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment