Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review: F*ck Love

F*ck Love F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I could not put this book down! I finally had to make myself go to bed at 3:30 am which only left a few hours before I had to get up and about fifty pages remaining. As much as I loved the book and was sucked in by the storyline, I couldn't help wonder what the hell was wrong with Helena. She completely rearranges her entire life based on a dream. A dream! Who does that? She seemed a bit desperate and I felt a little sorry for her. Her best friend was such a bitch, I didn't have much pity for her even though she did deserve it. Even with the few wtf moments I experienced while reading F*ck Love, Fisher is a truly talented author and I think most people would enjoy reading her books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment