Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: Monster in His Eyes

Monster in His Eyes Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Naz is the epitome of the alpha male and he makes me think I need a bad boy. Then I keep reading and realize why I should stay single because that's the kind of losers I'm attracted to! :) Just kidding.. kind of. lol He warned her "I'm not a good man, Karissa, and I never will be. So don't think you can fix me, or that I'll ever change, because I won't. I can't." but she chose to stay. Granted, she didn't know the full extent of his deceit, but unfortunately, she's already in. There's no going back even when she wishes she could.

Naz:
"You have to know, if this goes any further, if you ask me to stay, I'm not going to be able to let you walk away."

"I love you. Promise me you'll remember that. Good, because I'm about to fuck you like I don't"


Karissa:
"He’s a drug, an addictive one, and I’m not sure it’s a habit I can kick. All it took was one hit. One strong, euphoric hit and I was hooked."

"He fucks me like he means it, like he needs it, like being inside of me is more important than anything inside of him, and every cell in my body calls out to him, craving more of it."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment