Sunday, September 21, 2014

Review: Opposition


Opposition
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I stuck with the Lux series until the end, but I'm glad that it's over. I hate when I mentally move on from a series before it's completed, but it happens, and there really isn't much to do about it. Opposition was a struggle for me, not because it was a bad book, well a little bad, but I just didn't have the interest in the subject anymore. I go through phases, and apparently I am out of the hot alien phase. The fact that it took me nearly a week to finish it should have been a red flag, but I have this weird sense of loyalty to some authors. Armentrout finished up the Lux series nice and neat, no loose ends to keep you wandering. You have permission to move on.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment