Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: Black Lies


Black Lies
Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is why I love Goodreads! After reading the description, I wasn't sold. Black Lies didn't sound like the type of book I would enjoy reading, but the fact that most of my GR friends rated it highly, and the average rating was 4.53 convinced me to give it a try. I absolutely loved it! This is not your every day love triangle romance. It is so much more than that. Torre did an amazing job with keeping me in suspense, and guessing right up until the very end. I cannot get over the mind that could come up with this book. Authors never cease to amaze me with their brilliance, but some authors have additional parts in their brains that allow them to think things that the average human can't. Either that, or I am extremely low on the creativity scale..
If you're unsure about reading this book based solely on the description, read it anyway. If you detest cheating, and cheaters, read it anyway. If you decide to read it, and love it, like this review! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment