Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: Out of the Shallows


Out of the Shallows
Out of the Shallows by Samantha Young

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






Out of the Shallows alternates between scenes from the present, and the past. So basically you have an idea about what's going on in the present, but have no idea why, because you're missing half of the story. I don't think they caught up to one another until at least half way or more. Not my favorite, because I felt lost most of the time.
Charley & Jake have finally gotten their past sorted out, and although they both have painful memories, the good times, and their love for one another is enough to make them give it another try. I honestly liked Lowe, and would love for him to get his own spinoff. Claudia & Beck are STILL dancing around the idea of being a couple, and how two people could be so good together, but absolutely refuse to give it a shot is kind of sad. All in all it was a good ending to the two book series. Not sure why Young decided to stop at two, but a good ending either way.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment