Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review: Mud Vein


Mud Vein
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






I seriously don't know how to feel about this book. On one hand, I couldn't put it down, and I couldn't figure it out. I would think I know the answer, and bam- nope sorry, you have no idea. On the other, Mud Vein has an emotionally fucked up everything. I say everything because the characters (all of them), the villain, the plot, pretty much everything is twisted. Not only does Senna wake up not in her own home, locked away in some cabin in the woods, but she must put all of it aside to try to figure out how to escape. Everything is connected, but after 33 years of a fucked up life, some things are buried. It's the minds way of protecting you, allowing you to forget how life can be so cruel, but those memories hold the key to her freedom.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment