Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Love, In English


Love, In English
Love, In English by Karina Halle

My rating: 2 of 5 stars






meh.. Love, In English was okay, not my favorite by far. I guess I expected a little more, because I loved The Artists trilogy.
Vera Miles is a young Canadian, tattoo crazy, and the black sheep of the family. When she has an opportunity to go to Spain for a summer program helping Spanish business people with their conversational English she jumps on it. Not everyday can a broke college student live abroad with free room, and board. Mateo Casalles is super sexy, married, ex-athlete, turned businessman. He & Vera hit it off instantly, but they both try to avoid the inevitable.

Well that's what Halle would have you believe. It's not cheating if it's love. You can't tell the heart who to love. Oh get divorced first? The heart can't wait! But you're married. SO I never loved her, it's been a long time coming, but I do love you. I'll wait. The heart won't!
(Sorry that was an argument between the heart & the mind.)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment