Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: Ruin


Ruin
Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






Well it's definitely a tear jerker that's for sure. It's not that I didn't like Ruin, it was ok. My problem with this book was all of the inspirational speeches. I mean, a few heartfelt moments is to be expected, especially considering the content, but unless you're dating a therapist, it's completely unrealistic.
Kiersten is the most sheltered college freshman ever. Luckily for her, she has a great roommate Lisa, and Lisa's cousin Gabe. She is determined to step out of her bubble, and live more than she has the past few years.
Wes is minding his business on the first day of school when Kiersten literally runs right into him. His focus needs to be on football, and school but there is something about Kiersten he can't resist. The two of them are both dealing with their own issues, but maybe they can work them out together.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment