Saturday, March 8, 2014

Review: Axel


Axel
Axel by Harper Sloan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






Harper Sloan's writing reminds me a lot of Kristen Ashley's. Since Ashley is one of my faves, naturally Corps Security was a hit. If you like macho men that love their girls fiercely, you will enjoy this. I only have two tiny complaints. First, Izzy gets pissed several times because people treat her as if she is fragile. The problem I had was that she IS fragile. Not that she doesn't have every right to be, but you can't breakdown all the time, and then get mad when someone treats you like you're breakable. Second was the way she, and her bff Denise talked to one another, bitch this, and bitch that. I get it, lots of girls talk that way to each other, just wasn't my thing. Neither of those complaints diminish the books awesomeness though, and I would recommend reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment