Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Maybe Someday


Maybe Someday
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

My rating: 5 of 5 stars






Loved, loved, loved.. I literally laughed out loud more times than I can count. When the pivotal point came, (as it does in all good books) my chest was tight with anxiety. The way Hoover is able to convey the emotions of her characters to her readers is astounding.

Sydney is extremely likable, and endearing in the way she handles things that would make the rest of us crumble. Ridge.. oh Ridge. He's just amazing in his devotion to his friends, and family. Not many people could face the challenges he has, and keep a positive outlook. I also wish I had a friend like Warren, although I may want to slap him often, he's freaking hilarious. I really can't say enough good things about this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment