Thursday, January 5, 2017

Review: Bad Mommy

Bad Mommy Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow.. I cannot even believe this book. Tarryn Fisher has to be a little twisted to pull off this kind of writing. How she is able to create the most f'd up character that you still can't help but kind of like, I will never know. Fig is batshit crazy, totally out there. She is convinced that she deserves Jolene's husband, daughter, and life. She befriends the family and works her own agenda with each one of them separately. Bad Mommy is split into three parts, with each part being the first person pov of one of the three main characters. Each part gives you different viewpoints of the crazy. I know that every time I read one of Fisher's books, I'm in for a surprise and Bad Mommy is one of her best yet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment