Saturday, November 29, 2014

Review: In The Afterlight


In The Afterlight
In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I'm not sure if my standards in books has increased, or my preferred genre has changed, maybe it's because I am getting old, but I have just not had great luck with books lately. Even though the previous books in this series were rated higher, I just can't seem to stay focused.
I won't go into a long description of what happened in In The Afterlight, because it's the last book in the series so we won't need a refresher. Ruby, Liam, Chubs, Vida, Cole and a few more are all just trying to survive. Once they have managed to meet their basic needs, any extra energy is spent defying President Gray, looking for the cure for IAAN, and how to rescue the kids remaining in the camps. Ruby is a very strong character, as are the rest of them. Cole grew on me quite a bit throughout this last book, while Liam was a tad disappointing. Either way all's well that ends well. Though I'm not saying that it does. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment