Sunday, November 2, 2014

Review: Out of the Devil's Cauldron


Out of the Devil's Cauldron
Out of the Devil's Cauldron by John Ramirez

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I saw John Ramirez's testimony on Youtube a few times before I picked up his book. As someone who was raised in a Christian home, and had always known the love of Jesus Christ, I haven't seen or even heard of many of the things talked about in Out of the Devil's Cauldron. I was shocked by some of the things that were discussed, because I had no idea that kind of thing actually takes place. I have always grouped witches in with things like vampires, and werewolves, as a fantasy not reality. John Ramirez has an amazing testimony about his life as a servant of the Devil for 25 years, and how he eventually turned his life over to Christ. There was one contradicting fact in the book that made me question the truthfulness of the book, but not enough to stop reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment