Saturday, July 12, 2014

Silver Mirrors - A.A. Aguirre


Silver Mirrors
Silver Mirrors by A.A. Aguirre

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I usually enjoy reading almost anything from the husband and wife duo Ann & Andres Aguirre, but Silver Mirrors was painful. Don't get me wrong, it's a good book, a good follow-up to the first, but it just didn't suck me in. It took me over a week to finish, mainly because I would find myself putting it off. This should have been a clue, but I don't like to start a book, and not finish it. Out of almost a thousand books read, I have only quit twelve before finishing them. Maybe it's time to reevaluate that habit, as I have tons of books on my to-read shelf, and will never have enough time to finish them all. Although I will probably not finish the Apparatus Infernum series, that doesn't mean I am done with this author(s). Maybe it's the steampunk genre I should be done with since those are usually not what I enjoy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment