Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Review: Whore

Whore Whore by Willow Aster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“Happiness is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen on you,”
"Trust is a necessary medication: hard to give and hard to take."
"Nothing highlights unworthiness more than kindness."
"Dignity cannot be stolen; it can only be given away."



Why, why, why did I wait so long to read this? I have been in such a reading funk lately and I just haven't felt the usual desire to read. All you really need to get out of that bad juju is a good book. Willow Aster is my absolute favorite author, and she never fails to disappoint. Everything she writes is gold, and I love her for it.

Lilith is a whore, she was born and raised knowing exactly what her life would be. It's not as if anyone gave her a choice, and she's doing what she was born to do. That is until she meets Soti Christos, the very best kind of man. He wants Lili to have the kind of life she didn't even know she was allowed to hope for, a life she doesn't think someone like her deserves. Nico Santelli is used to having what he wants, and what he wants is Lilith. Not because he loves her, but because she is a means to an end, and the end is all he cares about. He's brutal, evil, and relentless and though he needs Lilith too, he'll make sure she knows her existence, and how she lives it is up to him. A story or redemption, and unconditional love is the perfect description for Whore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment