Sunday, May 21, 2017

Review: Cold Reign

Cold Reign Cold Reign by Faith Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“There is no going back. There is no revival of our humans. There is no erasure of our horrors. No healing except of time and she is a vengeful mistress, leaving scars that are forever. But there also is no proof of foreknowledge, only of twenty-twenty hindsight. You guessed. You did not know. Knowing is only for God.”


I loved Edmund for those words! Eli was struggling in that moment, and when no one else knew what to say he said it perfectly. Jane has transformed so much as a person through this series, and learning to love and trust her new found family is a major part of that growth. Her relationship with Bruiser is as amazing as I hoped it would be, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for those two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment