Saturday, May 7, 2016

Review: Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I seriously love Kristen Ashley, and always love everything she writes. Kaleidoscope is no different, and therein lies the problem. It's not a big problem, definitely not a problem that would keep me from reading anything she writes, down to and possibly including her grocery list. Although all of her books feature different characters, most of the hot & uber-alphas are interchangeable. They're protective, over the top, bossy, and their one-word expressions are all very similar. I like the way they talk and don't want that to change, I just wish there were more distinction between them. Like I said, a very small annoyance that I may have never paid much attention to if it hadn't been pointed out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment