Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: A Different Blue


A Different Blue
A Different Blue by Amy Harmon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I'm not going to lie, I cried my eyes out! A Different Blue was much better than I expected it to be. Amy Harmon is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Blue Echohawk hasn't had an easy life. Abandoned at the age of two, and left with a complete stranger; she has no idea who she really is. Her entire life is one big question mark. Growing up not knowing where she came from, who her parents are, or even her real name leaves Blue drifting in the wind. She's a nobody who uses sex to feel wanted. Her tough girl exterior is a front she puts on for the world to see, never allowing anyone to see the real Blue Echohawk. That is until Darcey Wilson shows up her senior year. He's a new teacher, and has a unique way of drawing his students in, and making learning fun. He sees right through Blue's hard exterior, and is intent on helping Blue find her way.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment