Saturday, November 16, 2013

Present Perfect- Alison G. Bailey


So many of my GR friends have read and loved this book. That is evidence enough for me that it is something I need to read.
I feel like I need to write two reviews for Present Perfect. The first half of the book stinks (IMO) and I talked myself out of quitting at least five times. Amanda is annoying (why oh why she has such a great name), with her excruciatingly low self esteem, and her self sacrificing attitude I wanted to slit her wrist for her. (too harsh?) Noah on the other hand is perfect, exactly as she described him, and I wanted to scream at her to get the heck out of her own way. 
The second half of the book, I will admit had me in tears. Amanda does redeem herself, but not enough for me to go with a five star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment